Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're 'Just Clip Ons!'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: BALD/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Factice/.11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
Kim Kardashian must have her holidays mixed up!
The 32-year-old reality starlet pulled an April Fools Day-type prank on her fans Wednesday, Dec. 19 by leading them to believe she got bangs. But Kardashian tells Us Weekly, "They are fake."
She also kindly cleared up the confusion on her website later that same day. "I saw a few of you tweeting me about my bangs!! The bangs are fake!" she confessed. "Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday, and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"
And a source tells Us, "Chris McMillan wanted to try it. Very Sophia Loren."
Earlier on Wednesday, Kardashian shared several photos of herself having her hair styled by Chris McMillan for the photo shoot. (The celeb hairstylist is known for creating Jennifer Aniston "Rachel" cut for "Friends" and Miley Cyrus' blond pixie cut earlier this year.)yest
"Fun shoot today Chris McMillan. He just can't control his scissor hands! Bangs," Kardashian tweeted with the pictures that made it seem like she was really getting bangs cut.
Tell Us: Do you think Kim Kardashian should get bangs for real?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're "Just Clip Ons!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite