Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're 'Just Clip Ons!'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: BALD/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Factice/.11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Kim Kardashian must have her holidays mixed up!
The 32-year-old reality starlet pulled an April Fools Day-type prank on her fans Wednesday, Dec. 19 by leading them to believe she got bangs. But Kardashian tells Us Weekly, "They are fake."
She also kindly cleared up the confusion on her website later that same day. "I saw a few of you tweeting me about my bangs!! The bangs are fake!" she confessed. "Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday, and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"
And a source tells Us, "Chris McMillan wanted to try it. Very Sophia Loren."
Earlier on Wednesday, Kardashian shared several photos of herself having her hair styled by Chris McMillan for the photo shoot. (The celeb hairstylist is known for creating Jennifer Aniston "Rachel" cut for "Friends" and Miley Cyrus' blond pixie cut earlier this year.)yest
"Fun shoot today Chris McMillan. He just can't control his scissor hands! Bangs," Kardashian tweeted with the pictures that made it seem like she was really getting bangs cut.
Tell Us: Do you think Kim Kardashian should get bangs for real?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're "Just Clip Ons!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite