Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're 'Just Clip Ons!'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: BALD/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Factice/.11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Kim Kardashian must have her holidays mixed up!
The 32-year-old reality starlet pulled an April Fools Day-type prank on her fans Wednesday, Dec. 19 by leading them to believe she got bangs. But Kardashian tells Us Weekly, "They are fake."
She also kindly cleared up the confusion on her website later that same day. "I saw a few of you tweeting me about my bangs!! The bangs are fake!" she confessed. "Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday, and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"
And a source tells Us, "Chris McMillan wanted to try it. Very Sophia Loren."
Earlier on Wednesday, Kardashian shared several photos of herself having her hair styled by Chris McMillan for the photo shoot. (The celeb hairstylist is known for creating Jennifer Aniston "Rachel" cut for "Friends" and Miley Cyrus' blond pixie cut earlier this year.)yest
"Fun shoot today Chris McMillan. He just can't control his scissor hands! Bangs," Kardashian tweeted with the pictures that made it seem like she was really getting bangs cut.
Tell Us: Do you think Kim Kardashian should get bangs for real?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're "Just Clip Ons!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite