Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're 'Just Clip Ons!'Related: Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: BALD/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Factice/.11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Kim Kardashian must have her holidays mixed up!
The 32-year-old reality starlet pulled an April Fools Day-type prank on her fans Wednesday, Dec. 19 by leading them to believe she got bangs. But Kardashian tells Us Weekly, "They are fake."
She also kindly cleared up the confusion on her website later that same day. "I saw a few of you tweeting me about my bangs!! The bangs are fake!" she confessed. "Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday, and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"
And a source tells Us, "Chris McMillan wanted to try it. Very Sophia Loren."
Earlier on Wednesday, Kardashian shared several photos of herself having her hair styled by Chris McMillan for the photo shoot. (The celeb hairstylist is known for creating Jennifer Aniston "Rachel" cut for "Friends" and Miley Cyrus' blond pixie cut earlier this year.)yest
"Fun shoot today Chris McMillan. He just can't control his scissor hands! Bangs," Kardashian tweeted with the pictures that made it seem like she was really getting bangs cut.
Tell Us: Do you think Kim Kardashian should get bangs for real?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're "Just Clip Ons!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Check out some of Olivia Wilde's best street style.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite