Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're 'Just Clip Ons!'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: BALD/GSI2 of 17
- Photo: Instagram3 of 17
- Photo: Chris McMillan/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 17
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Factice/.11 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 17
- Photo: Wonderwall13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:24:44 AM
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reveals First Look at Variety Show 'HitRecord on TV' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:15:10 AM
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:55:51 AM
- Richard Branson: Nelson Mandela's Secret Attempt to Prevent the Iraq War (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:52:31 AM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Stephen Colbert Tells Female Voters to Dig the GOP 'Sausage Fest' (Video)
Kim Kardashian must have her holidays mixed up!
The 32-year-old reality starlet pulled an April Fools Day-type prank on her fans Wednesday, Dec. 19 by leading them to believe she got bangs. But Kardashian tells Us Weekly, "They are fake."
She also kindly cleared up the confusion on her website later that same day. "I saw a few of you tweeting me about my bangs!! The bangs are fake!" she confessed. "Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday, and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"
And a source tells Us, "Chris McMillan wanted to try it. Very Sophia Loren."
Earlier on Wednesday, Kardashian shared several photos of herself having her hair styled by Chris McMillan for the photo shoot. (The celeb hairstylist is known for creating Jennifer Aniston "Rachel" cut for "Friends" and Miley Cyrus' blond pixie cut earlier this year.)yest
"Fun shoot today Chris McMillan. He just can't control his scissor hands! Bangs," Kardashian tweeted with the pictures that made it seem like she was really getting bangs cut.
Tell Us: Do you think Kim Kardashian should get bangs for real?
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kim Kardashian's New Bangs Are Fake: They're "Just Clip Ons!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite