- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Robert Keshishian/London Ent./Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures8 of 11
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
By Kat Giantis
It's no secret that Kim Kardashian jumped into an ill-fated marriage in 2000, when she was all of 19. But what allegedly caused her union to music producer Damon Thomas to implode in 2003 has landed on the cover of this week's Star. And that's not sitting well with her ex.
"Kim's marriage and divorce nightmare!" screams the tab. "Jealous rages, vicious beatings and terrifying death threats."
At issue are recently unearthed court documents from the former couple's split, in which the bombshell bikini enthusiast details how she was purportedly abused by Thomas and kept under his thumb.
RELATED: See more pics of Kim
"Damon first hit me a few months after we were married," she states in the declaration. "One incident occurred on the day that Damon and I were going skydiving with Justin Timberlake. Before we left home, Damon hit me in the face and cut my lip open. I fell into the bed frame and banged my knee hard. I was limping when we went skydiving."
Kim maintained that another time, after she paged a friend, Thomas "became enraged and punched me in the face. My face was bruised and swollen as a result. I thought about calling the police but was afraid and decided not to do so."
She also accused her ex-husband of requiring that she ask permission before leaving the house. He wanted her to "be available in the event he needed me," Kardashian explained. "He often arrived home at 4:30 a.m. and expected me to prepare a meal for him at that hour."
She also accused Thomas of forcing her to quit college and a job at a boutique ("He said that he did not want me to have contact with my old boyfriends, who would be able to reach me at the clothing store. He said he wanted to know where I was at all times"); handing her $4,650 to get liposuction "because he wanted me to be perfect"; and, after they separated, repeatedly threatening to kill her, her family and "the guys that I am dating."
RELATED VIDEO: Kim defends herself over kitty photo
Thomas' response to Star's report: "This story is very upsetting," he tells "Access Hollywood." "I am talking to my lawyers about what I need to do next."
As for Kardashian, who was recently spotted cozying up to Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, "She still talks about those dark days," a pal informs the tab. "Kim lived in fear of her ex and will never forget the hell she went through."
In 2008, the starlet discussed her divorce on her blog, revealing, "For me it was what I needed to do to be healthy and get out of a situation that just wasn't right for me. I was young and went against my parents, too. Although they didn't disown me, they were very upset with me!"
According to Kim, "I stayed in the relationship to prove to others that I was going to make it work! That wasn't for the right reasons."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite