Kim Kardashian's Sisters Hate Kris Humphries
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alaric Lambert/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nik/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall6 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Steffman/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Arianna Huffington on HuffPost's Upcoming Middle East Edition, Doc Ambitions and 115 MillioMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Braves Blizzards in Latest 'Interstellar' Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:27:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler Picture
Being Mr. Kim Kardashian can't be an easy feat.
But when Kris Humphries said "I do" to the reality star in August, he didn't just get a wife: He got her whole family! But sources tell the new Us Weekly -- on stands now -- that Humphries hasn't exactly won over the tight-knit Kardashian clan.
An April get-to-know-you family trip to Bora Bora with Humphries, 26, wasn't exactly paradise.
The athlete criticized Kourtney, 32, for being a "slave" to her son Mason, 21 months. His constant roughhousing with Kim also rubbed her sisters the wrong way.
"It irks the girls that he's always tossing Kim around," a source said. "He's like this weird, big clumsy oaf."
Says a Humphries pal, "He feels the cold shoulder from Kourtney and Khloe, but he only cares about Kim. With Kourtney and Khloe, he's not going to kiss their a---- to fit in."
But insiders remain hopeful that Kris will learn to fit in.
"He has basically signed up to be part of the Kardashian brand, and that's not an easy transition," says a Kardashian source. "He may not be a natural fit, but he really loves Kim."
For more on Kris' strained relationship with Kim's family check out the new Us Weekly, on stands now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite