Kim Kardashian's Sisters Hate Kris HumphriesRelated: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Humphries
- Photo: Shea Walsh/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Alaric Lambert/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nik/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com5 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall6 of 14
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Steffman/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Being Mr. Kim Kardashian can't be an easy feat.
But when Kris Humphries said "I do" to the reality star in August, he didn't just get a wife: He got her whole family! But sources tell the new Us Weekly -- on stands now -- that Humphries hasn't exactly won over the tight-knit Kardashian clan.
An April get-to-know-you family trip to Bora Bora with Humphries, 26, wasn't exactly paradise.
The athlete criticized Kourtney, 32, for being a "slave" to her son Mason, 21 months. His constant roughhousing with Kim also rubbed her sisters the wrong way.
"It irks the girls that he's always tossing Kim around," a source said. "He's like this weird, big clumsy oaf."
Says a Humphries pal, "He feels the cold shoulder from Kourtney and Khloe, but he only cares about Kim. With Kourtney and Khloe, he's not going to kiss their a---- to fit in."
But insiders remain hopeful that Kris will learn to fit in.
"He has basically signed up to be part of the Kardashian brand, and that's not an easy transition," says a Kardashian source. "He may not be a natural fit, but he really loves Kim."
For more on Kris' strained relationship with Kim's family check out the new Us Weekly, on stands now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite