Kim Kardashian's wedding dress has been chosen: 'I tried on quite a few,' she says at Met Gala 2014
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue3 of 9
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
As the buzzed-about couple walked the red carpet at the 2014 Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala, they were quickly bombarded with questions about their upcoming wedding day, which is set to take place on May 24.
Vogue's contributing editor Andre Leon Talley spoke with the couple at fashion's biggest night, quizzing Kardashian, 33, about her dress for the big day.
"I tried on quite a few," the reality star, who wore Lanvin to the Met Ball, revealed. "[Then I] narrowed it down."
With her wedding date less than three weeks away, little North's mommy revealed that she has selected the gown.
The third-time bride recently posed on the controversial April 2014 cover of Vogue in a wedding dress with her rapper fiancé lovingly embracing her.
After 2013's floral-printed Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy gown provoked harsh critiques for then-pregnant Kardashian, the E! reality star kept things relatively low key this year. Despite her brief wardrobe malfunction on the way to the glamorous event, the bride-to-be's look was classic.
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite