Kim Kardashian's wedding dress has been chosen: 'I tried on quite a few,' she says at Met Gala 2014
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Vogue3 of 9
- Photo: @robinantin/Instagram4 of 9
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 9
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- 'Undateable' Gets Second Season From NBCMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:18:00 PM
- NBC Renews Undateable
As the buzzed-about couple walked the red carpet at the 2014 Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Gala, they were quickly bombarded with questions about their upcoming wedding day, which is set to take place on May 24.
Vogue's contributing editor Andre Leon Talley spoke with the couple at fashion's biggest night, quizzing Kardashian, 33, about her dress for the big day.
"I tried on quite a few," the reality star, who wore Lanvin to the Met Ball, revealed. "[Then I] narrowed it down."
With her wedding date less than three weeks away, little North's mommy revealed that she has selected the gown.
The third-time bride recently posed on the controversial April 2014 cover of Vogue in a wedding dress with her rapper fiancé lovingly embracing her.
After 2013's floral-printed Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy gown provoked harsh critiques for then-pregnant Kardashian, the E! reality star kept things relatively low key this year. Despite her brief wardrobe malfunction on the way to the glamorous event, the bride-to-be's look was classic.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPool Party
From Crowd Ignite