Kim, Khloe Kardashian Deal With "Friction" Over Pregnancy Race
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
With the Kardashians, it's not always easy separating fact from reality show fiction.
One thing that's absolutely bonafide? Khloe Kardashian's fertility problems. "Khloe is having major problems getting pregnant," a pal tells the new Us Weekly. Her struggle to conceive with hubby Lamar Odom is "very, very real," the friend adds. "It's not contrived for their reality show."
And now that big sister Kim is married to Kris Humphries -- with a baby atop their priority list -- Khloe, 27, feels the pressure even more acutely.
"If Kim were to get pregnant first, that would cause tension, because it would highlight Khloe's struggle," a show insider explains.
Indeed, although Khloe has said "I'm a big believer in God's plan," another pal says she may just be putting on a brave face.
"There is some friction now because Khloe knows [Kim's pregnancy] is the next step and she feels terrible she can't get pregnant herself."
(Eldest sister Kourtney, 32, who has son Mason, 21 months, is also eager to get pregnant again with beau Scott Disick.)
"The competition has really got her depressed," the insider says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite