Kim, Khloe Kardashian Deal With "Friction" Over Pregnancy Race
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
With the Kardashians, it's not always easy separating fact from reality show fiction.
One thing that's absolutely bonafide? Khloe Kardashian's fertility problems. "Khloe is having major problems getting pregnant," a pal tells the new Us Weekly. Her struggle to conceive with hubby Lamar Odom is "very, very real," the friend adds. "It's not contrived for their reality show."
And now that big sister Kim is married to Kris Humphries -- with a baby atop their priority list -- Khloe, 27, feels the pressure even more acutely.
"If Kim were to get pregnant first, that would cause tension, because it would highlight Khloe's struggle," a show insider explains.
Indeed, although Khloe has said "I'm a big believer in God's plan," another pal says she may just be putting on a brave face.
"There is some friction now because Khloe knows [Kim's pregnancy] is the next step and she feels terrible she can't get pregnant herself."
(Eldest sister Kourtney, 32, who has son Mason, 21 months, is also eager to get pregnant again with beau Scott Disick.)
"The competition has really got her depressed," the insider says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite