Kim, Khloe Kardashian Deal With "Friction" Over Pregnancy Race
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault chargesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:02:34 AM
- Film Violence in PG-13 Often Comes With Sex and Drinking, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:50:32 AM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Man who amputated arm arrested on assault charges
With the Kardashians, it's not always easy separating fact from reality show fiction.
One thing that's absolutely bonafide? Khloe Kardashian's fertility problems. "Khloe is having major problems getting pregnant," a pal tells the new Us Weekly. Her struggle to conceive with hubby Lamar Odom is "very, very real," the friend adds. "It's not contrived for their reality show."
And now that big sister Kim is married to Kris Humphries -- with a baby atop their priority list -- Khloe, 27, feels the pressure even more acutely.
"If Kim were to get pregnant first, that would cause tension, because it would highlight Khloe's struggle," a show insider explains.
Indeed, although Khloe has said "I'm a big believer in God's plan," another pal says she may just be putting on a brave face.
"There is some friction now because Khloe knows [Kim's pregnancy] is the next step and she feels terrible she can't get pregnant herself."
(Eldest sister Kourtney, 32, who has son Mason, 21 months, is also eager to get pregnant again with beau Scott Disick.)
"The competition has really got her depressed," the insider says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite