Kim, Khloe Kardashian Deal With "Friction" Over Pregnancy Race
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy Pens Op-Ed, Regrets Hillary Clinton Lesbian CommentMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 6:55:00 PM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce Campbell
With the Kardashians, it's not always easy separating fact from reality show fiction.
One thing that's absolutely bonafide? Khloe Kardashian's fertility problems. "Khloe is having major problems getting pregnant," a pal tells the new Us Weekly. Her struggle to conceive with hubby Lamar Odom is "very, very real," the friend adds. "It's not contrived for their reality show."
And now that big sister Kim is married to Kris Humphries -- with a baby atop their priority list -- Khloe, 27, feels the pressure even more acutely.
"If Kim were to get pregnant first, that would cause tension, because it would highlight Khloe's struggle," a show insider explains.
Indeed, although Khloe has said "I'm a big believer in God's plan," another pal says she may just be putting on a brave face.
"There is some friction now because Khloe knows [Kim's pregnancy] is the next step and she feels terrible she can't get pregnant herself."
(Eldest sister Kourtney, 32, who has son Mason, 21 months, is also eager to get pregnant again with beau Scott Disick.)
"The competition has really got her depressed," the insider says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite