Kim, Khloe Kardashian Deal With "Friction" Over Pregnancy Race
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: Annie Leibovitz/Sears/Promotional4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Splash/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: KRIEGER/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
With the Kardashians, it's not always easy separating fact from reality show fiction.
One thing that's absolutely bonafide? Khloe Kardashian's fertility problems. "Khloe is having major problems getting pregnant," a pal tells the new Us Weekly. Her struggle to conceive with hubby Lamar Odom is "very, very real," the friend adds. "It's not contrived for their reality show."
And now that big sister Kim is married to Kris Humphries -- with a baby atop their priority list -- Khloe, 27, feels the pressure even more acutely.
"If Kim were to get pregnant first, that would cause tension, because it would highlight Khloe's struggle," a show insider explains.
Indeed, although Khloe has said "I'm a big believer in God's plan," another pal says she may just be putting on a brave face.
"There is some friction now because Khloe knows [Kim's pregnancy] is the next step and she feels terrible she can't get pregnant herself."
(Eldest sister Kourtney, 32, who has son Mason, 21 months, is also eager to get pregnant again with beau Scott Disick.)
"The competition has really got her depressed," the insider says.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite