Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Made into Barbie's Doll Pals
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Alaric Lambert/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
Barbie, the ultimate career gal who loves to dress up, is teaming up with three new like-minded friends: Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian!
A source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday, that the reality stars will be immortalized as Barbie's pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. "The dolls will reflect the girls' measurements and may even come in Kardashian-designed outfits," says a source.
Kim, 31, appears to already have struck up a friendship with the world's most famous doll. "Merry Christmas Barbs!" she tweeted on Christmas. "I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of each other [in 2012]. Shopping soon!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite