Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Made into Barbie's Doll Pals
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lucky Magazine/Robert Erdmann/.11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jupi/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: CDA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Alaric Lambert/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
Barbie, the ultimate career gal who loves to dress up, is teaming up with three new like-minded friends: Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian!
A source tells the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday, that the reality stars will be immortalized as Barbie's pals in an upcoming limited-edition doll line. "The dolls will reflect the girls' measurements and may even come in Kardashian-designed outfits," says a source.
Kim, 31, appears to already have struck up a friendship with the world's most famous doll. "Merry Christmas Barbs!" she tweeted on Christmas. "I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of each other [in 2012]. Shopping soon!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite