Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian Dazzle at Elton John's Oscars Viewing Party: Picture
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: AGNY EBAS/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Ronald Zak/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
It's a family affair! Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian -- along with their mom, Kris Jenner -- dressed to the nines to attend Elton John's 22nd annual AIDS Foundation Oscars viewing party at West Hollywood Park on Sunday, March 2.
Each of the sisters showed off a unique sense of style at the Audi-sponsored event, which was also attended by celebs including Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Christina Hendricks, Rumer Willis, and Neil Patrick Harris.
Kim, 33, flaunted her ample cleavage in a plunging tomato-red ball gown by designer Celia Kritharioti. She kept the rest of her look simple, accessorizing with dainty Lorraine Schwartz jewels and rocking a bold red lip.
Khloe, 29, also wore red -- but with a little added va-va-voom. Her crimson velvet Marc Bouwer number hugged her curves in all the right places. "I'm in love with my @marcbouwer dress!!!! Thank you [stylists] @robzangardi and @marielwashere for makign me feel like Jessica Rabbit tonight," she captioned a photo of herself on Instagram.
The eldest Kardashian sister, 34-year-old Kourtney, went for a more androgynous look. She opted for a chic Saint Laurent pantsuit, which she paired with pointy black pumps and a sparkly clutch.
Tell Us: Which Kardashian sister's Oscars party look is your favorite?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, and Naomi Campbell all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julia Roberts, Kelly Rowland, and Krysten Ritter all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Jordin Sparks, and Nicole Richie all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Blake Lively, Olivia Wilde, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite