Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian Dazzle at Elton John's Oscars Viewing Party: Picture
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: AGNY EBAS/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Ronald Zak/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It's a family affair! Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian -- along with their mom, Kris Jenner -- dressed to the nines to attend Elton John's 22nd annual AIDS Foundation Oscars viewing party at West Hollywood Park on Sunday, March 2.
Each of the sisters showed off a unique sense of style at the Audi-sponsored event, which was also attended by celebs including Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Christina Hendricks, Rumer Willis, and Neil Patrick Harris.
Kim, 33, flaunted her ample cleavage in a plunging tomato-red ball gown by designer Celia Kritharioti. She kept the rest of her look simple, accessorizing with dainty Lorraine Schwartz jewels and rocking a bold red lip.
Khloe, 29, also wore red -- but with a little added va-va-voom. Her crimson velvet Marc Bouwer number hugged her curves in all the right places. "I'm in love with my @marcbouwer dress!!!! Thank you [stylists] @robzangardi and @marielwashere for makign me feel like Jessica Rabbit tonight," she captioned a photo of herself on Instagram.
The eldest Kardashian sister, 34-year-old Kourtney, went for a more androgynous look. She opted for a chic Saint Laurent pantsuit, which she paired with pointy black pumps and a sparkly clutch.
Tell Us: Which Kardashian sister's Oscars party look is your favorite?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite