Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian Dazzle at Elton John's Oscars Viewing Party: Picture
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: WBC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: AGNY EBAS/GSI4 of 11
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram5 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: FPA/Fame Flynet7 of 11
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Ronald Zak/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Kumail Nanjiani and Jonah Ray Talk Taking a Comic Book Store Stand-Up Show to Comedy CentralMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:06:00 PM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&a
It's a family affair! Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian -- along with their mom, Kris Jenner -- dressed to the nines to attend Elton John's 22nd annual AIDS Foundation Oscars viewing party at West Hollywood Park on Sunday, March 2.
Each of the sisters showed off a unique sense of style at the Audi-sponsored event, which was also attended by celebs including Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Christina Hendricks, Rumer Willis, and Neil Patrick Harris.
Kim, 33, flaunted her ample cleavage in a plunging tomato-red ball gown by designer Celia Kritharioti. She kept the rest of her look simple, accessorizing with dainty Lorraine Schwartz jewels and rocking a bold red lip.
Khloe, 29, also wore red -- but with a little added va-va-voom. Her crimson velvet Marc Bouwer number hugged her curves in all the right places. "I'm in love with my @marcbouwer dress!!!! Thank you [stylists] @robzangardi and @marielwashere for makign me feel like Jessica Rabbit tonight," she captioned a photo of herself on Instagram.
The eldest Kardashian sister, 34-year-old Kourtney, went for a more androgynous look. She opted for a chic Saint Laurent pantsuit, which she paired with pointy black pumps and a sparkly clutch.
Tell Us: Which Kardashian sister's Oscars party look is your favorite?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite