Kim Richards: I'm Trying to Reconnect With My Kids After Rehab
- Photo: @KimRichards11/Twitter1 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional8 of 11
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kim Richards has come a long way since leaving rehab in January.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 47, sought treatment for alcoholism in early December. It was the self-admitted alcoholic's third stint in rehab.
"I'm getting reconnected with my kids, and that's been a huge thing for me. It's not what I expected when I came home. I was like, 'Hey! I'm home! Let's all get back exactly where we were!' And they were like, 'Ummm, life is a little different now,'" Richards told Us Weekly at the 19th Annual Race to Erase MS gala in Century City, Calif., on Friday. "So it was like a little bit of a challenge when I got home, which I didn't expect."
The single star -- mom to Brooke, 25, Whitney, 21, Chad, 20, and Kimberly, 16 -- added that she's slowly getting back to the happy-go-lucky person she used to be.
"We're getting reestablished in our relationships, and it's really rewarding," Richards told Us. "It's been a little bit of a hurdle, but it's definitely challenging and exciting, and really better than it's been in I don't know how long."
Meanwhile, Richards' co-star Camille Grammer, 43, assured Us she will be "popping up here and there" during Season 3 of the Bravo hit. "I'll be making guest appearances."
"I went through fighting with the girls, I went through bonding with the girls -- I feel like they're my big dysfunctional family," Grammer said. "I enjoyed being with them. We've all been through so much. I've been through so much in my personal life, and they've been there, riding this wave with me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite