Kim Richards' Rehab Stay Is "a Step in the Right Direction," Says Adrienne MaloofRelated: Adrienne Maloof
- Photo: DT2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP2 of 10
- Photo: WENN3 of 10
- Photo: DT2/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Kim Richards is finally getting the help many believe she so desperately needs.
Several insiders tell Us Weekly that the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star, 47, has checked into an undisclosed rehab facility; Entertainment Tonight first reported the news of Kim's treatment.
Though Bravo declined to comment, Kim's co-star Adrienne Maloof tells Us Weekly: "I wish her well. It's a step in the right direction."
Maloof isn't the only one rooting for the former child star, who briefly sought treatment in mid-2010 after her sister Kyle, 42, called her an "alcoholic" on national television.
"Kyle is doing okay. Even though Kathy [Hilton] is not on the show, I know that they are close," a source tells Us of the tight-knit sisters. "It must be very difficult for Kyle and Kathy and their families."
Adds a second insider: "The only way Kim is going to be able to move on and enjoy her life is to free herself of these demons."
During Season 2 of the Bravo series, Kim's erratic behavior caused co-star Brandi Glanville to accuse her of being "wasted out of her f------ mind" during game night at Dana Wilkey's house.
Maloof's husband, Dr. Paul Nassif, attributed Kim's slurred speech to a bad combination of prescription pills: Lexapro (anti-anxiety), Trazadone (antidepressant) and Topamax (an anti-seizure medication that can also be used to treat alcoholism).
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite