Kim Zolciak Gives Birth to Fourth Child, Son Kash Kade!
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: @kimzolciak/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Bravo/.3 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
A cascade of congrats for Kash Kade!
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak gave birth to her fourth child, a little boy named Kash Kade Bierman, on Wednesday.
"@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed," the "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" star, 34, tweeted.
It's the second child for Zolciak and husband, Kroy Biermann, whose first son, KJ, was born just 14 months ago.
"I'm so happy to announce that today we ?@kimzolciak? and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!" Atlanta Falcons player Biermann, 26, wrote.
Biermann is also devoted stepdad to Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, Zolciak's daughters from a previous relationship.
Big sister Brielle also tweeted excitedly about her newest sibling. "BABY KASH KADE IS FINALLY HERE!:)" the teen wrote.
Zolciak revealed her baby-to-be's gender back in May. "KJ will have a best friend for life!" she wrote.
After meeting at an Atlanta fundraiser in fall 2010, Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot on November 11, 2011, in a ceremony taped for their Bravo spinoff "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite