Kim Zolciak Gives Birth to Fourth Child, Son Kash Kade!
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: @kimzolciak/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Bravo/.3 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
A cascade of congrats for Kash Kade!
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak gave birth to her fourth child, a little boy named Kash Kade Bierman, on Wednesday.
"@biermann71 and I are sooo excited to tell you baby Kash Kade arrived today!!! Baby and I are doing great!!!! #soblessed," the "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" star, 34, tweeted.
It's the second child for Zolciak and husband, Kroy Biermann, whose first son, KJ, was born just 14 months ago.
"I'm so happy to announce that today we ?@kimzolciak? and I welcomed our 2nd son Kash Kade, Mommy and baby are doing great!" Atlanta Falcons player Biermann, 26, wrote.
Biermann is also devoted stepdad to Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, Zolciak's daughters from a previous relationship.
Big sister Brielle also tweeted excitedly about her newest sibling. "BABY KASH KADE IS FINALLY HERE!:)" the teen wrote.
Zolciak revealed her baby-to-be's gender back in May. "KJ will have a best friend for life!" she wrote.
After meeting at an Atlanta fundraiser in fall 2010, Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot on November 11, 2011, in a ceremony taped for their Bravo spinoff "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite