Kim Zolciak pregnant with fifth child nine months after giving birth to son Kash
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: WENN3 of 10
- Photo: WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Kim Zolciak doesn't waste any time. Just nine months after giving birth to son Kash, the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" alum, 35, is expecting another baby with husband Kroy Biermann, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
This will be the reality star's fifth child. In addition to Kash, she and Atlanta Falcons defensive end Biermann, 27, are parents to son KJ, 2; Zolciak also has two older daughters, Ariana and Brielle, from previous relationships.
"Kim loves being pregnant," one insider told Us of the mom-to-be, adding that she's hoping for a sister for Kash. "She really wants a little girl."
Apparently, so does her husband. "Brielle and Ariana are older now, and Kroy wants a girl of his own," the source explained.
Married to Biermann since 2011, Zolciak gushed to Us Weekly in April that motherhood was a breeze with baby Kash. "He sleeps 12 hours and wakes up smiling!" she bragged at a Bravo event promoting her "Real Housewives" spinoff series "Don't Be Tardy" which airs on Bravo on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. "Kash is like the sweetest perfect child on the planet."
She even hinted at the time that she might want to expand her brood in the not-too-distant future. "We're not done," she teased Us. "I think we'll have one more. We'll see. When people [used to tell me] they had four kids, I'd be like, 'Four kids! Whoa!' And now that's me. Who would've thought?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite