Kim Zolciak pregnant with fifth child nine months after giving birth to son Kash
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: WENN3 of 10
- Photo: WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Kim Zolciak doesn't waste any time. Just nine months after giving birth to son Kash, the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" alum, 35, is expecting another baby with husband Kroy Biermann, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
This will be the reality star's fifth child. In addition to Kash, she and Atlanta Falcons defensive end Biermann, 27, are parents to son KJ, 2; Zolciak also has two older daughters, Ariana and Brielle, from previous relationships.
"Kim loves being pregnant," one insider told Us of the mom-to-be, adding that she's hoping for a sister for Kash. "She really wants a little girl."
Apparently, so does her husband. "Brielle and Ariana are older now, and Kroy wants a girl of his own," the source explained.
Married to Biermann since 2011, Zolciak gushed to Us Weekly in April that motherhood was a breeze with baby Kash. "He sleeps 12 hours and wakes up smiling!" she bragged at a Bravo event promoting her "Real Housewives" spinoff series "Don't Be Tardy" which airs on Bravo on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. "Kash is like the sweetest perfect child on the planet."
She even hinted at the time that she might want to expand her brood in the not-too-distant future. "We're not done," she teased Us. "I think we'll have one more. We'll see. When people [used to tell me] they had four kids, I'd be like, 'Four kids! Whoa!' And now that's me. Who would've thought?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite