Kim Zolciak pregnant with fifth child nine months after giving birth to son Kash
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: WENN3 of 10
- Photo: WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Lakota / Splash News/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Kim Zolciak doesn't waste any time. Just nine months after giving birth to son Kash, the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" alum, 35, is expecting another baby with husband Kroy Biermann, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.
This will be the reality star's fifth child. In addition to Kash, she and Atlanta Falcons defensive end Biermann, 27, are parents to son KJ, 2; Zolciak also has two older daughters, Ariana and Brielle, from previous relationships.
"Kim loves being pregnant," one insider told Us of the mom-to-be, adding that she's hoping for a sister for Kash. "She really wants a little girl."
Apparently, so does her husband. "Brielle and Ariana are older now, and Kroy wants a girl of his own," the source explained.
Married to Biermann since 2011, Zolciak gushed to Us Weekly in April that motherhood was a breeze with baby Kash. "He sleeps 12 hours and wakes up smiling!" she bragged at a Bravo event promoting her "Real Housewives" spinoff series "Don't Be Tardy" which airs on Bravo on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. "Kash is like the sweetest perfect child on the planet."
She even hinted at the time that she might want to expand her brood in the not-too-distant future. "We're not done," she teased Us. "I think we'll have one more. We'll see. When people [used to tell me] they had four kids, I'd be like, 'Four kids! Whoa!' And now that's me. Who would've thought?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite