Kim Zolciak smoking while pregnant with fifth child
- Photo: Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Jason Winslow / Splash News/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: @kimzolciak/Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: Bravo/.5 of 11
- Photo: Kyle Svendsen/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: WENN7 of 11
- Photo: WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: AO1/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
That's a major no-no, Kim! Just two days after finally confirming her fifth pregnancy on her "Real Housewives of Atlanta" spinoff series "Don't Be Tardy," Kim Zolciak was spotted lighting up a cigarette in an Atlanta parking lot on Thursday.
The reality star, who showed off a very noticeable baby bump in a form-fitting black tank top and gray sweat pants, attempted to hide the cancer stick behind a cup, but not before the expectant mother was snapped puffing away.
Smoking while pregnant can lead to health complications for both the mother and the child, including premature birth, infants with low birth weights, miscarriages, and in some cases, long-term lung damage to the baby.
Us Weekly first reported that Zolciak and her husband Kroy Biermann, 27, were expecting a bundle of joy three weeks ago. On the show, the couple beamed as Zolciak read the results of several at-home pregnancy tests aloud.
"Pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant, pregnant," she said excitedly. "Kroy, we have not one negative test. How exciting is that, love muffin? You did it again lovey; Are you excited, love muffin? It must be the athlete sperm."
Zolciak, 34, is already mother to four children -- sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash, 9 months, with Biermann, and two daughters Brielle and Ariana, from previous relationships. Zolciak and Biermann tied the knot in 2011.
"Kim loves being pregnant," an insider told Us. "She really wants a little girl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite