Kirstie Alley Reveals How Much More Weight She Wants to Lose
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome, Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: All Access Photo Agency/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
ET has the latest...
Kirstie Alley has already lost 20 pounds and is now revealing how many more pounds she wants to shed!
"I want to lose about 60 more pounds," the actress said today on "Good Morning America." "I love the challenge, I love the pressure. It feels like the same competitive spirit as being an athlete."
Alley says her weight gain has to do with nothing more than habit.
"I'd love to say some man did me wrong," she said. "But I think I had the same bad habit I had my whole life. "I was raised with that. Every night after dinner we'd finish dinner and have popcorn and candy bars and Cokes."
And despite the fact that she wants to lose 60 more pounds, Alley says everyone needs to just do what's right for them.
"I think everyone needs to be in a place where they feel good," she said. "I want to find that place where I feel good for me."
Alley's new reality series, "Big Life," premieres on A&E this Sunday.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite