Report: Kordell Stewart Claims Porsha Williams Parties, Neglects Stepson in New Divorce Documents
- Photo: Robb Cohen/RobbsPhotos/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
By Us Weekly
Kordell Stewart and Porsha Williams' divorce proceedings are heating up. The former Pittsburgh Steelers star claims in new court documents that his estranged wife stays out late partying, neglects her stepson and asks that her request for temporary support be denied.
After the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, 31, filed a motion claiming Stewart locked her out of the house, Stewart, 40, argues in new court documents obtained by TMZ that Williams frequently stays out late partying and he simply locks the house at night for security.
Williams also reportedly accused Stewart of having "another woman" in her house, but Stewart said that is only their nanny who he hired because his estranged wife is "neglecting her responsibilities to her stepson."
The ex-NFL player, who is father to son Syre with ex-girlfriend Tania Richardson, is asking the court that Williams be denied temporary support. He filed for divorce from Williams last month after less than two years of marriage.
The Bravo starlet was blindsided by her husband's filing and told reporters April 3, "This is a very difficult time for myself and my family. I'm just trying to remain strong. That's all I can do and stay prayerful and lean on my friends and family."
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite