Report: Kordell Stewart Claims Porsha Williams Parties, Neglects Stepson in New Divorce Documents
- Photo: Robb Cohen/RobbsPhotos/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
By Us Weekly
Kordell Stewart and Porsha Williams' divorce proceedings are heating up. The former Pittsburgh Steelers star claims in new court documents that his estranged wife stays out late partying, neglects her stepson and asks that her request for temporary support be denied.
After the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, 31, filed a motion claiming Stewart locked her out of the house, Stewart, 40, argues in new court documents obtained by TMZ that Williams frequently stays out late partying and he simply locks the house at night for security.
Williams also reportedly accused Stewart of having "another woman" in her house, but Stewart said that is only their nanny who he hired because his estranged wife is "neglecting her responsibilities to her stepson."
The ex-NFL player, who is father to son Syre with ex-girlfriend Tania Richardson, is asking the court that Williams be denied temporary support. He filed for divorce from Williams last month after less than two years of marriage.
The Bravo starlet was blindsided by her husband's filing and told reporters April 3, "This is a very difficult time for myself and my family. I'm just trying to remain strong. That's all I can do and stay prayerful and lean on my friends and family."
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite