Report: Kordell Stewart Claims Porsha Williams Parties, Neglects Stepson in New Divorce Documents
- Photo: Robb Cohen/RobbsPhotos/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
By Us Weekly
Kordell Stewart and Porsha Williams' divorce proceedings are heating up. The former Pittsburgh Steelers star claims in new court documents that his estranged wife stays out late partying, neglects her stepson and asks that her request for temporary support be denied.
After the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, 31, filed a motion claiming Stewart locked her out of the house, Stewart, 40, argues in new court documents obtained by TMZ that Williams frequently stays out late partying and he simply locks the house at night for security.
Williams also reportedly accused Stewart of having "another woman" in her house, but Stewart said that is only their nanny who he hired because his estranged wife is "neglecting her responsibilities to her stepson."
The ex-NFL player, who is father to son Syre with ex-girlfriend Tania Richardson, is asking the court that Williams be denied temporary support. He filed for divorce from Williams last month after less than two years of marriage.
The Bravo starlet was blindsided by her husband's filing and told reporters April 3, "This is a very difficult time for myself and my family. I'm just trying to remain strong. That's all I can do and stay prayerful and lean on my friends and family."
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite