Report: Kordell Stewart Claims Porsha Williams Parties, Neglects Stepson in New Divorce Documents
- Photo: Robb Cohen/RobbsPhotos/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Instagram/.3 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious 7 Shutting Down Production, Universal SaysMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:04:24 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Teaser: Robin Wright Shows How Dangerous Smoking Can Be MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:02:20 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)
By Us Weekly
Kordell Stewart and Porsha Williams' divorce proceedings are heating up. The former Pittsburgh Steelers star claims in new court documents that his estranged wife stays out late partying, neglects her stepson and asks that her request for temporary support be denied.
After the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star, 31, filed a motion claiming Stewart locked her out of the house, Stewart, 40, argues in new court documents obtained by TMZ that Williams frequently stays out late partying and he simply locks the house at night for security.
Williams also reportedly accused Stewart of having "another woman" in her house, but Stewart said that is only their nanny who he hired because his estranged wife is "neglecting her responsibilities to her stepson."
The ex-NFL player, who is father to son Syre with ex-girlfriend Tania Richardson, is asking the court that Williams be denied temporary support. He filed for divorce from Williams last month after less than two years of marriage.
The Bravo starlet was blindsided by her husband's filing and told reporters April 3, "This is a very difficult time for myself and my family. I'm just trying to remain strong. That's all I can do and stay prayerful and lean on my friends and family."
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite