Kourtney K. on her relationship with Scott: 'Honestly, I'm happy in my life'Related: Kourtney Kardashian
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures1 of 9
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures2 of 9
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Anthony Dixon/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the FestMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 6:04:40 AM
- Celeb birthdays for the week of May 26-June 1MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:00 PM
- 6 Lessons Hollywood Needs to Learn From 'The Fast & The Furious'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- YouTube Network FullScreen Hires HBO Go Co-Creator Tim MohnMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:46:16 PM
- How an Extreme Movie Makeover Saved 'Fast & Furious' From Going Direct to MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:43:57 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Robert Redford's All Wet, and So Is the Fest
By Jen Odell, with reporting by Paris Hampton
When your family's personal life is on televised display 24/7, people are going to remember the fights and feuds more than the cuddly moments. But Kourtney Kardashian is taking the tabloid rumors about her relationship with Scott Disick in stride. Wonderwall caught up with the 31-year-old mom, TV star and designer at the Style 360 Beach Bunny Party on Saturday during New York Fashion Week, where she shared some intel about her new swimwear line and assured us: "I'm in a good place in my life right now."
Wonderwall: What makes your Kardashians for Beach Bunny spring collection great and which celebs should be wearing it?
Kourtney Kardashian: I think the line is for everyone. I designed pieces with new moms in mind and what I was into right now. The sailor chic was the trend that I was going for: navy, white and orange with a lot of yellow gold accents. And definitely some one-pieces ... so you can still feel stylish in a bathing suit, but you don't have to show it off.
WW: How do you feel about some of the other celebrity lines, like Gwen Stefani's?
KK: I love Gwen Stefani! As long as you can tell that the celebrity is really involved in the line and not just putting their name on it, I think it's usually a success and really shows their own style. The Olsens do a great job with that too.
WW: What's it like to have Scott and your dear friend, Adrienne [Bailon] supporting you tonight?
KK: It's amazing! I'm lucky to have very supportive people in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more.
WW: How do you deal with the negative speculation about your relationship with Scott when you see it in the tabloids?
KK: I'm really confident in myself and what's really going on. Honestly, I'm just happy in my life. That's all that matters ... I feel really blessed ... I have a beautiful son. A beautiful family.
RELATED: Get the latest reality TV news
WW: Kim has been a solid rock for Lindsay Lohan. What makes her such a good, solid influence?
KK: That's just Kim. She's a good person. That's how we are with each other. I think she likes to be that way with her friends.
RELATED: See more pics of Kourtney
WW: What do you love most about your sisters?
KK: I think that we're all literally soul mates. And there's no one I would rather spend my time with or share my life and all these experiences with.
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite