Kourtney Kardashian: I Can't "Tolerate" Lots of Food While Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
No pickles or ice cream here!
Expecting her second child with beau Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian says she's had to lay off quite a few menu items since getting pregnant.
"I'm just eating whatever I can..whatever I can tolerate," Kardashian, 32, told Us Weekly at Thursday's opening of Kardashian Khaos at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Sticking with a largely "bland" diet, the E! reality star -- and mom to Mason, 2 -- tells Us that there's fewer foods she can stomach this time around.
Announcing her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly in November, Kardashian says she and Disick will eventually find out their baby's sex, and her mom, Kris Jenner, already has the perfect name in mind.
"It should be Kris, of course!" Jenner, 56, quipped to reporters at the Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment Breakfast. "Half of me wants it to be two boys or two girls, [because] that's fun for a little playmate. And then, of course you want what they don't already have, but I am happy either way."
Says Kardashian: "Whatever's meant to be will be. [I want] just a healthy, happy baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite