Kourtney Kardashian: I Can't "Tolerate" Lots of Food While Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Noah' Directors on Transcending Their $300 Budget: TheWrap's Shortlist QMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 10:40:00 AM
- Josh Brolin Discusses 'The Goonies' Way More Than 'Sin City' on MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:52:00 AM
- MTV VMAs Parties Forecast: A Whisper in the WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:29:00 AM
- TNT Scores Network TV Rights to 'Hunger Games,' 'Divergent' FranMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:29:00 AM
- Ratings: 'SYTYCD' Hits New Low, 'AGT' Ties OneMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 9:10:00 AM
- 'Noah' Directors on Transcending Their $300 Budget: TheWrap's Shortlist Q
No pickles or ice cream here!
Expecting her second child with beau Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian says she's had to lay off quite a few menu items since getting pregnant.
"I'm just eating whatever I can..whatever I can tolerate," Kardashian, 32, told Us Weekly at Thursday's opening of Kardashian Khaos at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Sticking with a largely "bland" diet, the E! reality star -- and mom to Mason, 2 -- tells Us that there's fewer foods she can stomach this time around.
Announcing her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly in November, Kardashian says she and Disick will eventually find out their baby's sex, and her mom, Kris Jenner, already has the perfect name in mind.
"It should be Kris, of course!" Jenner, 56, quipped to reporters at the Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment Breakfast. "Half of me wants it to be two boys or two girls, [because] that's fun for a little playmate. And then, of course you want what they don't already have, but I am happy either way."
Says Kardashian: "Whatever's meant to be will be. [I want] just a healthy, happy baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite