Kourtney Kardashian: I Can't "Tolerate" Lots of Food While Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
No pickles or ice cream here!
Expecting her second child with beau Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian says she's had to lay off quite a few menu items since getting pregnant.
"I'm just eating whatever I can..whatever I can tolerate," Kardashian, 32, told Us Weekly at Thursday's opening of Kardashian Khaos at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Sticking with a largely "bland" diet, the E! reality star -- and mom to Mason, 2 -- tells Us that there's fewer foods she can stomach this time around.
Announcing her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly in November, Kardashian says she and Disick will eventually find out their baby's sex, and her mom, Kris Jenner, already has the perfect name in mind.
"It should be Kris, of course!" Jenner, 56, quipped to reporters at the Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment Breakfast. "Half of me wants it to be two boys or two girls, [because] that's fun for a little playmate. And then, of course you want what they don't already have, but I am happy either way."
Says Kardashian: "Whatever's meant to be will be. [I want] just a healthy, happy baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite