Kourtney Kardashian: I Can't "Tolerate" Lots of Food While Pregnant
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour4 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital6 of 17
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Life&Style/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
No pickles or ice cream here!
Expecting her second child with beau Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian says she's had to lay off quite a few menu items since getting pregnant.
"I'm just eating whatever I can..whatever I can tolerate," Kardashian, 32, told Us Weekly at Thursday's opening of Kardashian Khaos at the Mirage Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Sticking with a largely "bland" diet, the E! reality star -- and mom to Mason, 2 -- tells Us that there's fewer foods she can stomach this time around.
Announcing her pregnancy exclusively to Us Weekly in November, Kardashian says she and Disick will eventually find out their baby's sex, and her mom, Kris Jenner, already has the perfect name in mind.
"It should be Kris, of course!" Jenner, 56, quipped to reporters at the Hollywood Reporter's Women in Entertainment Breakfast. "Half of me wants it to be two boys or two girls, [because] that's fun for a little playmate. And then, of course you want what they don't already have, but I am happy either way."
Says Kardashian: "Whatever's meant to be will be. [I want] just a healthy, happy baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite