Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Lee Roth / Roth Stock/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Winslow / Prahl/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant.
The E! reality star, 30, is not revealing the father's identity or how far along she is, E! News reports.
Speaking with E! Tuesday, she refused to say if she and ex-boyfriend Scott Disick were back together.
"You're going to have to see on the show," she said, referring to her new reality show with her sister Khloe, "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami," which debuts Sunday.
In April, Kourtney's stepdad, Bruce Jenner, hinted a baby could be on the way.
"Kourtney is turning the big 3-0 this year and I'm wondering how she's going to handle that," he told Usmagazine.com at the 44th annual Academy of Country Music Awards.
Added Bruce, "Women have a lot more issues to deal with [than men]. They have ticking maternal time clocks to deal with and they have all these different sorts of things going on in their heads. The good news about all three girls [Kourtney's two famous sisters are Kim and Khloe] is that they're very busy. They work very hard and take their business very seriously. And a lot of times they don't even have time to worry about stuff like settling down."
"It's not like they're all just sitting around waiting for a man to show up and sweep them off their feet," he added. "They're ambitious, hard-working and driven. Sometimes it's tough to find a relationship when you're doing all that stuff."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite