Kourtney Kardashian: Pregnancy Has Made Me Claustrophobic
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Dan Callister/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: © Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online/USMagazine16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Kourtney Kardashian is having pregnancy panic attacks.
The star, who is currently in the third trimester of her second pregnancy, chatted about her recently acquired claustrophobia on her blog Friday.
"I have been claustrophobic just recently in my third trimester of my pregnancy," the 33-year-old mom to Mason Disick, 2, shared about her scary, confining experience at LAX earlier this month. "I had a small panic attack in customs when they stopped everyone in a tunnel. Looking behind me all I could see was people and in front of me tons of people and I couldn't even tell where the tunnel ended."
Overcome with panic, Kardashian made a run for it.
"I had to just run to the front of the line, because I literally couldn't breathe," she continued. "It's a horrible feeling and I'm hoping that it goes away after my pregnancy. I hate that feeling of being trapped with no control. Ahhh deep breath!"
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians recently had a panic attack of a different sort at a Spanish restaurant with her sister Khloe Kardashian.
"She was, like, hyperventilating, and I was like, 'Oh my God, it's just queso dip!" Khloe recounted to Rachael Ray about her sister's hardcore pregnancy craving.
"That's all she wanted," Khloe explained after Kourtney settled down with the cheesy indulgence. "She was a sweet little pie after that."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kourtney Kardashian: Pregnancy Has Made Me Claustrophobic
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite