Kourtney Kardashian: Pregnancy Has Made Me Claustrophobic
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Dan Callister/Pacific Coast News7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: © Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet13 of 17
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Norman Scott/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News Online/USMagazine16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Kourtney Kardashian is having pregnancy panic attacks.
The star, who is currently in the third trimester of her second pregnancy, chatted about her recently acquired claustrophobia on her blog Friday.
"I have been claustrophobic just recently in my third trimester of my pregnancy," the 33-year-old mom to Mason Disick, 2, shared about her scary, confining experience at LAX earlier this month. "I had a small panic attack in customs when they stopped everyone in a tunnel. Looking behind me all I could see was people and in front of me tons of people and I couldn't even tell where the tunnel ended."
Overcome with panic, Kardashian made a run for it.
"I had to just run to the front of the line, because I literally couldn't breathe," she continued. "It's a horrible feeling and I'm hoping that it goes away after my pregnancy. I hate that feeling of being trapped with no control. Ahhh deep breath!"
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians recently had a panic attack of a different sort at a Spanish restaurant with her sister Khloe Kardashian.
"She was, like, hyperventilating, and I was like, 'Oh my God, it's just queso dip!" Khloe recounted to Rachael Ray about her sister's hardcore pregnancy craving.
"That's all she wanted," Khloe explained after Kourtney settled down with the cheesy indulgence. "She was a sweet little pie after that."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kourtney Kardashian: Pregnancy Has Made Me Claustrophobic
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite