Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick Likes My Body at Any Weight
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: ALBERT Ferreira and Michael Simon/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: WENN5 of 20
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional7 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 20
- Photo: DJDM/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall13 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall14 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.16 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.17 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.18 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.19 of 20
More Celeb News
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?
In the Jan. 14 issue of Us Weekly, the 33-year-old E! reality star shows off her slim post-baby body in a series of sexy bikini shots; The unretouched pictures were taken in Miami on Dec. 13.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around," admits Kardashian, mom to son Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 6 months (with partner Scott Disick, 29). "I gained 45 pounds with Penelope."
The 5-foot star, now 106 pounds, feels sexier than ever -- and Disick agrees. "He likes me any way," Kardashian tells Us. "But I think his favorite is when I'm skinnier."
Together since 2006, the proud parents are still not sold on the idea of marriage. "We're just so busy with everything going on, and we feel good where we are," Kardashian explains. After Penelope's July 2012 arrival, the pair plan to wait before trying for a third child.
Says Kardashian, "I think we're still adjusting to what life looks like with two!"
For exclusive details on how Kardashian got her post-baby body back -- including her favorite healthy snacks and dance-focused workouts -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite