Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick Likes My Body at Any Weight
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet1 of 20
- Photo: ALBERT Ferreira and Michael Simon/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 20
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital4 of 20
- Photo: WENN5 of 20
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet6 of 20
- Photo: Nick Saglimbeni/E/Promotional7 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 20
- Photo: DJDM/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: AR4/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall13 of 20
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall14 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.16 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.17 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.18 of 20
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.19 of 20
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
In the Jan. 14 issue of Us Weekly, the 33-year-old E! reality star shows off her slim post-baby body in a series of sexy bikini shots; The unretouched pictures were taken in Miami on Dec. 13.
"It was harder to lose weight the second time around," admits Kardashian, mom to son Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 6 months (with partner Scott Disick, 29). "I gained 45 pounds with Penelope."
The 5-foot star, now 106 pounds, feels sexier than ever -- and Disick agrees. "He likes me any way," Kardashian tells Us. "But I think his favorite is when I'm skinnier."
Together since 2006, the proud parents are still not sold on the idea of marriage. "We're just so busy with everything going on, and we feel good where we are," Kardashian explains. After Penelope's July 2012 arrival, the pair plan to wait before trying for a third child.
Says Kardashian, "I think we're still adjusting to what life looks like with two!"
For exclusive details on how Kardashian got her post-baby body back -- including her favorite healthy snacks and dance-focused workouts -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite