Kourtney Kardashian shares vintage beach photo of Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner before split
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America2 of 7
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: EN2/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Happier times! Kourtney Kardashian was apparently feeling a little nostalgic on Monday, Feb. 3. The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared an old photo on Instagram of mom Kris Jenner and stepdad Bruce Jenner from long before their split.
"They are too amazing!" Kardashian captioned the snapshot of the former couple sitting on beach. The good-looking twosome smile for the camera with Kris leaning against Bruce. The momager, now 58, shows some cleavage in a low-cut animal-print bikini top, which she paired with black shorts. Former Olympian Bruce, 64, meanwhile, showed off his toned legs in tiny swim trunks.
After 22 years of marriage, Kris exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly last October that two had separated. "We are living apart," she told Us. "But there is no animosity. We are united and committed to our family."
When the couple sat down to tell their family of their plans to live apart, cameras for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" were rolling and the episode aired on E! Jan. 19. "I think we both decided that we want to be first and foremost family and friends," Kris explained on the show. "We're better as friends than we are the other way."
"And both Mom and I seem to be very happy with the arrangement we have now," Bruce said. "Nobody's getting a divorce, nobody's doing anything right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite