Kourtney Kardashian shares vintage beach photo of Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner before split
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America2 of 7
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: EN2/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Happier times! Kourtney Kardashian was apparently feeling a little nostalgic on Monday, Feb. 3. The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared an old photo on Instagram of mom Kris Jenner and stepdad Bruce Jenner from long before their split.
"They are too amazing!" Kardashian captioned the snapshot of the former couple sitting on beach. The good-looking twosome smile for the camera with Kris leaning against Bruce. The momager, now 58, shows some cleavage in a low-cut animal-print bikini top, which she paired with black shorts. Former Olympian Bruce, 64, meanwhile, showed off his toned legs in tiny swim trunks.
After 22 years of marriage, Kris exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly last October that two had separated. "We are living apart," she told Us. "But there is no animosity. We are united and committed to our family."
When the couple sat down to tell their family of their plans to live apart, cameras for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" were rolling and the episode aired on E! Jan. 19. "I think we both decided that we want to be first and foremost family and friends," Kris explained on the show. "We're better as friends than we are the other way."
"And both Mom and I seem to be very happy with the arrangement we have now," Bruce said. "Nobody's getting a divorce, nobody's doing anything right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite