Kourtney Kardashian shares vintage beach photo of Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner before split
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America2 of 7
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: EN2/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Happier times! Kourtney Kardashian was apparently feeling a little nostalgic on Monday, Feb. 3. The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared an old photo on Instagram of mom Kris Jenner and stepdad Bruce Jenner from long before their split.
"They are too amazing!" Kardashian captioned the snapshot of the former couple sitting on beach. The good-looking twosome smile for the camera with Kris leaning against Bruce. The momager, now 58, shows some cleavage in a low-cut animal-print bikini top, which she paired with black shorts. Former Olympian Bruce, 64, meanwhile, showed off his toned legs in tiny swim trunks.
After 22 years of marriage, Kris exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly last October that two had separated. "We are living apart," she told Us. "But there is no animosity. We are united and committed to our family."
When the couple sat down to tell their family of their plans to live apart, cameras for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" were rolling and the episode aired on E! Jan. 19. "I think we both decided that we want to be first and foremost family and friends," Kris explained on the show. "We're better as friends than we are the other way."
"And both Mom and I seem to be very happy with the arrangement we have now," Bruce said. "Nobody's getting a divorce, nobody's doing anything right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite