Kourtney Kardashian shares vintage beach photo of Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner before split
- Photo: @kourtneykardash/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America2 of 7
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: EN2/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Happier times! Kourtney Kardashian was apparently feeling a little nostalgic on Monday, Feb. 3. The 34-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star shared an old photo on Instagram of mom Kris Jenner and stepdad Bruce Jenner from long before their split.
"They are too amazing!" Kardashian captioned the snapshot of the former couple sitting on beach. The good-looking twosome smile for the camera with Kris leaning against Bruce. The momager, now 58, shows some cleavage in a low-cut animal-print bikini top, which she paired with black shorts. Former Olympian Bruce, 64, meanwhile, showed off his toned legs in tiny swim trunks.
After 22 years of marriage, Kris exclusively confirmed to Us Weekly last October that two had separated. "We are living apart," she told Us. "But there is no animosity. We are united and committed to our family."
When the couple sat down to tell their family of their plans to live apart, cameras for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" were rolling and the episode aired on E! Jan. 19. "I think we both decided that we want to be first and foremost family and friends," Kris explained on the show. "We're better as friends than we are the other way."
"And both Mom and I seem to be very happy with the arrangement we have now," Bruce said. "Nobody's getting a divorce, nobody's doing anything right now."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite