Kourtney Kardashian slams 'ridiculous lies' about Scott Disick paternity suit
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 15
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Ryan/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT Ferreira and Michael Simon/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Kourtney Kardashian's paternity nightmare is over. The reality star and mom to Mason, 3, and Penelope, 13 months, is once and for all putting an end to speculation about her son's genetic line, telling Us Weekly in a statement she can prove that her boyfriend of seven years, Scott Disick, is definitely Mason's dad.
"After three-and-a-half years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father," Kourtney said on Thursday. "While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies -- especially when the truth was never in doubt -- this story must be put to rest."
The story, according to TMZ, first came to light when male model Michael Girgenti filed legal documents claiming that he was the biological father of Kourtney's son. Girgenti claimed he had unprotected sex with the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star in 2009, after meeting her at a photo shoot in 2008.
Per TMZ, Girgenti believed that Mason -- born nine months after their alleged encounter -- bore a striking resemblance to him. He reportedly tried to contact his alleged former fling; when that failed, he went to L.A. County Superior Court to request a paternity test and joint custody of the 3-year-old little boy.
"This individual has been selling false and fabricated stories to the tabloids for years about Kourtney Kardashian and her son, Mason. Scott Disick is Mason's father," Kourtney's attorney, Todd Wilson, told TMZ after the allegations surfaced on Aug. 9. "His claims are absurd and this is simply another shameful attempt to gain publicity and profit from fictional stories about my client."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite