Kourtney Kardashian slams 'ridiculous lies' about Scott Disick paternity suit
- Photo: Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 15
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Ryan/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT Ferreira and Michael Simon/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet12 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Kourtney Kardashian's paternity nightmare is over. The reality star and mom to Mason, 3, and Penelope, 13 months, is once and for all putting an end to speculation about her son's genetic line, telling Us Weekly in a statement she can prove that her boyfriend of seven years, Scott Disick, is definitely Mason's dad.
"After three-and-a-half years of rumors and lies being spread by an individual I met briefly at a photo shoot, I am setting the record straight that Scott is Mason's father," Kourtney said on Thursday. "While it saddens me to have to address these ridiculous lies -- especially when the truth was never in doubt -- this story must be put to rest."
The story, according to TMZ, first came to light when male model Michael Girgenti filed legal documents claiming that he was the biological father of Kourtney's son. Girgenti claimed he had unprotected sex with the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star in 2009, after meeting her at a photo shoot in 2008.
Per TMZ, Girgenti believed that Mason -- born nine months after their alleged encounter -- bore a striking resemblance to him. He reportedly tried to contact his alleged former fling; when that failed, he went to L.A. County Superior Court to request a paternity test and joint custody of the 3-year-old little boy.
"This individual has been selling false and fabricated stories to the tabloids for years about Kourtney Kardashian and her son, Mason. Scott Disick is Mason's father," Kourtney's attorney, Todd Wilson, told TMZ after the allegations surfaced on Aug. 9. "His claims are absurd and this is simply another shameful attempt to gain publicity and profit from fictional stories about my client."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite