Kourtney Kardashian Wedding 'Imminent'
- Photo: Thomas/Retna Digital1 of 15
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: VnC/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: D. Salters/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: INB/ Ivan Nikolov/http://www.wenn.com/8 of 15
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin9 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: Ben Watts/Glamour12 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Sources say the wedding will be the complete antithesis of sister Kim's lavish affair and that it will be low key, just family. There are whispers that it will take place at the Kardashian family home. No word yet on whether the nuptials will be televised.
Kourtney and Scott announced Wednesday that they are expecting their second child together. The pair have a son, Mason, who is almost 2.
Related stories on ETonline.com:First Look: 'Downton Abbey' Season Two
First Look: Jon Hamm Makes Excellent 'Decisions'
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite