Kourtney Kardashian: Why I Won't Marry Boyfriend Scott Disick
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment / Splash/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Men's Fitness/.7 of 15
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/GettyImages.com13 of 15
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Kim Kardashian may be heading down the aisle later this year to swap vows with Kris Humphries, but don't expect her sister, Kourtney, to follow suit.
In fact, 31-year-old Kourtney says she's perfectly fine without saying "I do" to her longtime beau -- and the father of her 18-month-old, Mason -- Scott Disick.
On Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Kourtney faces criticism from Kim and their mom, Kris Jenner, when she contemplates having a second baby out of wedlock. Concerned for her daughter, Jenner, an ordained minister, goes to the family's pastor for advice on how to convince Kourtney to wed.
"That's not up for discussion, nor do I care what anyone's thoughts are," snaps Kourtney in a preview clip from Sunday's show.
Jenner, 55, has clearly turned a corner when it comes to embracing her daughter's once hard-partying beau. As a result, she's trying to rush them down the aisle.
"When Mason was born, Scott was more of a hot mess, but now he's really turned his life around and been amazing," she says in the clip. "He's such a great partner to Kourtney. I don't know what Kourtney's reservations are, why she's holding back and being so stubborn." Seconds Kourtney's sib, Kim: "I don't know where Kourtney's coming from. I actually agree with my mom on this one."
And although Disick went so far as to shop for engagement rings on last season's Kourtney and Kim Take New York, his girlfriend doesn't seem like she'll be changing her mind any time soon.
"I definitely don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married," she reasons. "This is my life. I don't need a piece of paper to make it a family unit. I don't want to get married right now [and] I don't have to listen to my mom or anyone else!"
Check out more of the family's emotional confrontation above and watch the full episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on E!
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite