- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: New Era/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP9 of 17
- Photo: New Era/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Actor John Krasinski has swapped "The Office" for "Sesame Street" to give kids a vocabulary lesson.
The actor took time out from his busy TV schedule to film a cameo on the beloved U.S. education show, on which he was given the task of defining the word soggy.
In a clip, obtained by Entertainment Weekly, the funny-man teams up with lamb owner puppet Murray to search the house for a wet object - but to no avail.
However, the pair finally succeed when Murray hauls out an elephant, which showers Krasinski with water from his trunk - leaving the It's Complicated star soaked and "soggy".
The episode is set to air in America next Thursday, Dec. 29.
Krasinski follows in the footsteps of Katy Perry and Emma Stone, who have also recently guest-starred on the program.
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite