John Krasinski drops by Sesame Street
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: New Era/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: New Era/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG11 of 17
- Photo: NBC/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Actor John Krasinski has swapped "The Office" for "Sesame Street" to give kids a vocabulary lesson.
The actor took time out from his busy TV schedule to film a cameo on the beloved U.S. education show, on which he was given the task of defining the word soggy.
In a clip, obtained by Entertainment Weekly, the funny-man teams up with lamb owner puppet Murray to search the house for a wet object - but to no avail.
However, the pair finally succeed when Murray hauls out an elephant, which showers Krasinski with water from his trunk - leaving the It's Complicated star soaked and "soggy".
The episode is set to air in America next Thursday, Dec. 29.
Krasinski follows in the footsteps of Katy Perry and Emma Stone, who have also recently guest-starred on the program.
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite