Kris and Bruce Jenner Renew Their Wedding Vows
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: RWF/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: SFA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- Stars From 'Justified,' 'Mad Men' Join Short Film 'WintMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:24:00 PM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie Roles
Kim Kardashian will become a bride in just 12 days, when she weds Kris Humphries. But earlier this spring, her mom and stepdad showed her how it's done -- in Bora Bora!
To commemorate their 20th anniversary (April 21), Kris and Bruce Jenner renewed their wedding vows during a family trip to Bora Bora in late April and early May.
A teary-eyed Kris, 55, and Bruce, 61, exchanged vows in a ceremony officiated by a Tahitian priest on a hilltop at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort and Spa. And their famous brood, all decked out in white, looked on: Kylie and Kendall Jenner; Kourtney, Kim and Rob Kardashian, plus Kourtney's beau Scott Disick and their son Mason, 20 months. (Khloe Kardashian and hubby Lamar Odom couldn't make the bash).
After exchanging vows and rings with his wife, Bruce high-fived his kids.
The romantic ceremony and the entire trip to Bora Bora were captured on camera, naturally, for an upcoming episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" on E!
Meanwhile, Kim, 30, weds Humphries, 26, on Aug. 20. To prep for that bash, proud mom Kris Jenner got a face-lift. "I needed a little freshening up for the wedding," she recently explained. "Just doing what a girl's gotta do!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite