Source: Kris Humphries Insulted, Belittled Kim Kardashian
- Photo: INB/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: DS7/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 20
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News11 of 20
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 20
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.14 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.15 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.18 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire19 of 20
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Kim Kardashian has been raked over the coals in the court of public opinion ever since she filed for divorce from Kris Humphries on Oct. 31.
But the real villain in the 72-day marriage, pals tell the new Us Weekly, was out-of-work NBA star Kris Humphries, 26.
After lavishly tying the knot Aug. 20, Kardashian's hubby soaked up the perks of being married to one of the most successful reality stars ever by staying out late at clubs in New York and Los Angeles, demanding free bottle service and more wherever he went.
Even worse? He could be downright cruel to Kardashian, 31. "He belittled her in front of people," one insider tells Us. "He'd call her stupid. It was truly sickening."
The source adds that Humphries resented his wife's fame and fortune. "He tried to control Kim by bringing her down. ... He would say truly terrible things. One time, he said she had no talent and her fame wouldn't last."
He even took exception to her infamous posterior, calling her "fat a--," the source says.
And when Kardashian, who rarely drinks and tends to go to bed early, asked her man to skip the nights out in favor of quality time, "He would tell her she was acting like too much of a wife and 'get over it,'" another insider says.
For much more on why Humphries was the husband from hell -- he "picked fights" and bullied her closest friends, was caught "scoping out" other women at clubs and more -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite