Source: Kris Humphries Insulted, Belittled Kim Kardashian
- Photo: INB/WireImage1 of 20
- Photo: DS7/WENN2 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News5 of 20
- Photo: JM5/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 20
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News11 of 20
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News12 of 20
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.14 of 20
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.15 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: BT1/WENN17 of 20
- Photo: http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com//.18 of 20
- Photo: Tesh/Marie Claire19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Kim Kardashian has been raked over the coals in the court of public opinion ever since she filed for divorce from Kris Humphries on Oct. 31.
But the real villain in the 72-day marriage, pals tell the new Us Weekly, was out-of-work NBA star Kris Humphries, 26.
After lavishly tying the knot Aug. 20, Kardashian's hubby soaked up the perks of being married to one of the most successful reality stars ever by staying out late at clubs in New York and Los Angeles, demanding free bottle service and more wherever he went.
Even worse? He could be downright cruel to Kardashian, 31. "He belittled her in front of people," one insider tells Us. "He'd call her stupid. It was truly sickening."
The source adds that Humphries resented his wife's fame and fortune. "He tried to control Kim by bringing her down. ... He would say truly terrible things. One time, he said she had no talent and her fame wouldn't last."
He even took exception to her infamous posterior, calling her "fat a--," the source says.
And when Kardashian, who rarely drinks and tends to go to bed early, asked her man to skip the nights out in favor of quality time, "He would tell her she was acting like too much of a wife and 'get over it,'" another insider says.
For much more on why Humphries was the husband from hell -- he "picked fights" and bullied her closest friends, was caught "scoping out" other women at clubs and more -- pick up the new Us Weekly, out Wednesday.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite