Kris Humphries' ex accuses Kim K. of cheating
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: WENN/Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: DS7/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG10 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: POA/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
The grammatically incorrect tweets began when Sinanaj, a reported key witness in Kardashian and Humphries' divorce, posted a pic of a check that was allegedly from the reality star and her lawyer. She captioned the photo, writing: "Going to cash my check before it expires LOL don't know weather to thank Kim K. Or her lawyer Laura Wassse."
That's when the rant began. "U know what finding this check just pi--ed me off! truth is my a-- didn't want to go to her dumb deposition so i said i have no $ for gas, but that didn't stop her from mailing me a check that's how bad she wanted me to go! which i don't understand WHY," Sinanaj wrote in a series of tweets on May 31.
The 25-year-old then alleges that Kardashian, 33, cheated on her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush with her new beau and the father of her child, 35-year-old rapper Kanye West. "She should THANK ME for my discretion for not mentioning the fact when i was the Overnight Manager at the W hotel," Sinanaj writes. "I was the one making Kanye keys to her suite at 2am!!! Back when she was supposed to be with the love of her life Reggie Bush right??"
"THERE is SOOOO much more that i know and had to be quiet about but i ain't working at the hotel no more so F--- it!!!" she adds. "My advice to Kanye is 'if they cheat with you they cheat on you' remember that sh--.."
Sinanaj followed up her Friday rant by writing on June 2: "People hate the truth when it's not what they want to hear!!"
What do you think? Is this woman telling the truth, and if so, is it right to air this out on Twitter? Let us know in the comments!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite