Kris Humphries' lawyer wants out of divorce case
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Promotional5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DS7/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: DHJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From Resolution
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A lawyer for Kim Kardashian's estranged husband wants to end his involvement in the former couple's divorce proceedings.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Marshall Waller says irreconcilable differences have arisen between him and Kris Humphries, and he should be allowed to leave the case.
He filed paperwork Thursday, one day before he and Kardashian's attorney are expected to appear in court for a scheduling hearing.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Kardashian is asking a judge to schedule a trial as soon as possible, while Waller has been advocating for more time to prepare.
If Waller is allowed to leave, it could delay a judge's decision on a trial date.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite