Kris Humphries' lawyer wants out of divorce case
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Promotional5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DS7/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: DHJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A lawyer for Kim Kardashian's estranged husband wants to end his involvement in the former couple's divorce proceedings.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Marshall Waller says irreconcilable differences have arisen between him and Kris Humphries, and he should be allowed to leave the case.
He filed paperwork Thursday, one day before he and Kardashian's attorney are expected to appear in court for a scheduling hearing.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Kardashian is asking a judge to schedule a trial as soon as possible, while Waller has been advocating for more time to prepare.
If Waller is allowed to leave, it could delay a judge's decision on a trial date.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite