Kris Humphries' lawyer wants out of divorce case
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: PN2/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: NBC/Promotional5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: DS7/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: DHJ/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A lawyer for Kim Kardashian's estranged husband wants to end his involvement in the former couple's divorce proceedings.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Marshall Waller says irreconcilable differences have arisen between him and Kris Humphries, and he should be allowed to leave the case.
He filed paperwork Thursday, one day before he and Kardashian's attorney are expected to appear in court for a scheduling hearing.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Kardashian is asking a judge to schedule a trial as soon as possible, while Waller has been advocating for more time to prepare.
If Waller is allowed to leave, it could delay a judge's decision on a trial date.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See where the cast of "Full House" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite