Kris Humphries' Sister Kaela Now a Ford Model
- Photo: www.kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.1 of 11
- Photo: Paul Battaglia/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: DS7/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: POA/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Homeland Promotes Nazanin Boniadi to Series RegularMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 12:51:00 PM
- 'Project X' Star Thomas Mann to Join Olivia Cooke in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Nat Geo Wild Goes Ape With New Jane Goodall SpecialMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: Amy Has Really Inspired MeMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 12:45:00 PM
- 'Homeland' Ups Nazanin Boniadi to Series RegularMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Homeland Promotes Nazanin Boniadi to Series Regular
Looks like Kris Humphries isn't the only member of his family staying in the spotlight.
Humphries' older sister, Kaela, 29, has just signed a deal with elite modeling agency Ford Models' plus-size division.
"The division that brought you Crystal Renn, Ashley Graham, Candice Huffine and Marquita Pring among others is excited at the prospect of bringing this beautiful, engaging young woman to markets worldwide," the agency said in a release. "A true size 16-18, Kaela will be in a league of her own."
She's no stranger to the modeling business. Kaela, who has appeared on "Kourtney and Khloe Take New York," has previously been signed with Wilhemina Models in Los Angeles and has appeared on the CW's "Remodeled."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Rita Ora, Kristen Bell, and Britney Spears all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley, Theo James and more from the cast of "Divergent" talk about their tough roles and what they learned.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite